RemoteLock Works with Airbnb & Beds24
- The Smartest Lock for Your Airbnb Rental.
- Automatically provide access to your guests when they book your Airbnb rental.
- We just added Beds24.com as our next booking channel manager partner.
- Manage Your Lock From Anywhere.
Manage your lock from any laptop or smartphone, view access history, and create guest-codes from anywhere.
- WiFi Internet Connected Lock
The RemoteLock connects to your existing WiFi router. No additional equipment needed!
- Keeping You Informed
Receive emails or text messages when your guests arrive, or anyone accesses your property.
Get Your Free Instant Travel Coupon (€35-€95)
If you’re not already an AirBnB customer, please go ahead and get your €35 Instant Travel Coupon to travel anywhere in the world. This is our gift just to say thank you for stopping by.
– Live life. Travel more.
LockState is a Worldwide Partner of Airbnb & Beds24
RemoteLock and ResortLock solutions from LockState eliminate the problems of remotely managing property access, including: the expense and hassle of key exchanges, the disruption of early check-ins and overstays, and eliminates the security risks of unauthorized access.
Ask us about volume pricing for multiple property owners.
LockState is part of Airbnb Host Assist and its smart locks are the type that allows hosts to become Business Travel Ready. Manage one or many properties with LockState Connect, the smart lock management portal that:
- allow travelers the ability to self-check in whenever they need to using RemoteLock or ResortLock smart locks
- provides alerts for lock usage
- lets hosts set permissions for service staff
- and allows direct guest code extensions for late check outs, code removals for cancellations, and additional updates for security management.
SiliconHaven’s LockState products are part of the Airbnb Host Assist Program and have a direct integration with Airbnb and Beds24 booking.
Connect Your Airbnb Listing to RemoteLock in Under 30 Seconds
Step 1: Select the Connect With AirBnB Option on Your Lock
Integration with your AirBnB listing starts from within the RemoteLock online web application.
Step 2: Log Into Your AirBnB Account
Once you click on ‘Connect with AirBnB’, you will be sent to AirBnB to log into your account.
Step 3: Allow RemoteLock to Connect With AirBnB
Once logged in, click on ‘Allow’ to authorise the Lockstate Connect portal to connect with your AirBnB account.
Step 4: Tie Your AirBnB Listing to RemoteLock
Once access is allowed, the portal will show you listings from your AirBnB account. Select the listing you wish to tie to this lock. You are done!
Once bookings are made, guest codes will automatically be generated and sent to your guests.
View below video for a better understanding. Should the video not display, watch it in a separate window here.