Providing guest codes for ResortLock
The leading lock in the vacation rental business, ResortLock allows you to grant temporary access to your rental property remotely, even if you are in another state. Utilizing free access to our code generation website, simply enter the day & time you want to start giving access and the end time. Your guest won’t be able to enter your property one minute before or after the times you specify. The lock can also provide selective access to not only your guests, but also maintenance, housekeepers, and contractors. Whether you are a management company or an individual owner that has a vacation rental you can rest assured that only authorized individuals gain access, and only when you want them to.
How To Create A Guest Code
1. Log in to your ResortLock code generation account on the new portal.
2. Click on “Device Management”
3. Click on the name of the lock you wish to issue a guest code for
4. On the next screen, click on “Generate Code”
5. Select the type of code you wish to issue
a. Guest Code – A code that will work during a preset start time and end time
b. One-Time Code – A code that will work only once during a preset start time and end time
c. Blackout Date – Allows you to “blackout” a set of dates without issuing a code, preventing from booking a guest on a maintenance day or something along those lines
6. Enter the guest’s name
7. Enter the guest’s email address
8. Select a start time and date – There is also an option to save this start time as a default for future bookings
9. Select an time and date – There is also an option to save this start time as a default for future bookings
10. Click Generate Code
You must be logged in to post a comment.