The RemoteLock 500i is now
the RemoteLock 5i
and is perfect for your vacation rental property, home or office.
This robust WiFi enabled Smart Lock allows you to lock or unlock doors remotely, to know when people unlock your door, and even receive text alerts when codes are used. You can issue new codes, delete codes from your computer or phone, and give temporary codes to guests or office personnel.
** Customers note that an 802.11b wireless connection is required for these wifi products.
- WiFi enabled lock connects directly to existing routers
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door on the way out
- Up to 1000 user codes or guest codes available to store in its memory
- View access history in real time from online account
- Add or delete users and lock or unlock your door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (Eg. M-F, 9-5)
- Choose between passage or storehouse mode
- Set schedules to passage mode, or even lock or unlock door automatically at scheduled times
- Set to privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
- Lockout functionality (after 5 incorrect attempts)
- Two emergency override keys included
- Low Battery Warning
- No bridge needed, works off standard WiFi networks
- Integrates with the RemoteLock ACS cloud-based access control system
- Works with Airbnb Host Assist Program
Installation of RemoteLock is as easy as installing a standard door lock. You can hire a regular lock installation service or even / DIY / do it yourself.
WiFi capabilities are added by provisioning the smart door lock to the LockState Connect Platform. RemoteLocks require a $0.99 a month service fee in order to remotely connect to your lock.