RemoteLock 6i WiFi Smart Lock
LockState was announced as one of the first partners in the Airbnb Host Assist Program in 2015. In 2016 Beds24 joined us as our first channel manager. Now hosts and property managers can choose to integrate their Airbnb listings with RemoteLock 6i to easily create, delete and manage from within the AirBnB or Beds24 booking portal. Coordinate guest entry by sending guest codes that replace the need to wait for guests, hide/lockbox keys, or manually schedule times for access permission.
When a guest books with a listing that used Host Assist with RemoteLock, the booking information is automatically sent to the RemoteLock system, which then creates a code that will activate when the booking starts, and expire when the guest is scheduled to check out.
- Integrate with your Airbnb listing in under a minute
- Automatically generate temporary guest codes when your listing is booked.
- Connects to your existing WiFi router in your property
- View guest access history from your account
Remote Host & Channel Management Integration
With the internet controlled RemoteLock from LockState, Airbnb hosts and property managers can create, delete, generate and manage guest codes from their cell phone or computer and deliver to guests for the time of the rental.
Join LockState at Airbnb Open Nov 17-19 in Los Angeles in the Oasis area to learn more. Use the code AirbnbOpen50 to save $50 off our WiFi RemoteLocks or Algorithmic ResortLocks, which both work with Airbnb.
Learn more at www.RemoteLock.com/airbnb
The RemoteLock is integrated directly with Airbnb to manage access with the booking.
Instead of issuing keys or permanent codes, property owners provide guests with temporary access codes that start and end when owners want, so guests can’t enter the property one minute before or after the specified time.
RemoteLock is the best way to manage and monitor properties:
– Give temporary codes to guests through the Airbnb booking system integration with RemoteLock
– Issue new codes or delete codes from your computer or phone
– Know who enters your property and when
– Receive email or text alerts when codes are used
– No need for key exchanges or rekeying lock when keys are lost
RemoteLock 6i is an award-winning IoT solution, commercial grade WiFi Lock.
RemoteLock 5i is a newly released residential deadbolt or lever WiFi lock available in multiple colors.
RemoteLock 5i locks solve a problem for Airbnb hosts who have lost keys and no way of monitoring usage of units. Features of this revolutionary lock include:
– The lock is integrated with Airbnb bookings to manage booking access for guests
– The WiFi-enabled lock connects directly to existing routers and is provisioned like you would set up a laptop in a coffee shop
– Weather proof finish of the lock and keypad to hold up to the elements and rental unit use
– One-touch lock button quickly allows users to lock the door on the way out
– Up to 1,000 guest/codes available and can be assigned or generate randomly
– View access history of the lock in real-time from an online account
– Lock or unlock doors remotely when lock is active
– No smart phone app needed to be downloaded by guests
RemoteLock and LockState’s other smart locks have for years managed access control for short-term and vacation rental property owners.
Also available from LockState is the ResortLock, a non-connected smart lock that uses an algorithm to manage the lock. All available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Italy France, and Portugal exclusively by SiliconHaven.
Save €15 off your order from SiliconHaven’s remote wifi locks with code 15OFFNOW through April 30, 2017
SiliconHaven’s LockState products are part of the Airbnb Host Assist Program and have a direct integration with Airbnb and Beds24 booking.
Learn more about all of our smart locks that work with Airbnb & Beds24.
You must be logged in to post a comment.